Nintendo ha appena pubblicato l'aggiornamento gratuito per Splatoon, che aggiorna il gioco alla versione 2.3.0.
Il nuovo aggiornamento include nuovi equipagtgiamenti e risolve alcuni bug. L'aggiornamento porta delle migliori anche alle partite classificate online.
Ecco il changelog dell'update 2.3.0 di Splatoon:
- New gear has been added, which will appear in the in-game shop at random.
Ranked Match Results Pages Adjustments:
- Changed the display of the results screen in Ranked Battle. Players will be listed in the order of their winning percentages in the last 10 matches for the current mode (Wins - Losses).
*Previously, players were listed in the order of the number of enemies they splatted. This adjustment was made since there are other ways to contribute to the team's victory that cannot be measured in numerical terms.
*The winning percentage will not be recorded in Regular Battle, Splatfest, Squad Battle, and Private Battle, so the results page will remain the same.
*When the users' Ranks go up, the winning percentage will be reset.
- Fixed the issue in which the blasts from Blaster weapons don't quite reach the opponent even though the direct hit marker (x) is displayed while taking aim.
- Adjusted the amount of damage that rollers inflict when rolling over Splash Shields to match the amount of damage they inflict when rolling over opponents.
- Adjustments were made in Tower Control so that Sprinklers placed on the towers break when they hit the ground (The Sprinklers previously only broke if they were placed on the ground and were hit by the towers)
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.