No Man's Sky continua ad evolversi, portando bugfix e nuove funzioni grazie alle patch. Recentemente il team britannico Hello Games ha rilasciato il mega aggiornamento "Next" di No Man's Sky, portando il gioco anche su Xbox One.
Hello Games con l'aggiornamento 1.59 ha aggiustato diversi contenuti del gioco, come gli oggetti per la Community Research Mission. Hello Games ha fatto sapere che con i prossimi aggiornamenti migliorerà le texture con la tassellazione e modifiche alla forma del corpo dei personaggi.
- Added new items to Polo's Quicksilver Synthesis Bot: Base building parts, Blazing Orbit helmet, Nada and Polo decals and a laughing emote
- Fixed an issue that could cause discoveries to stop saving
- Fixed an issue where players with a specific number of inventory slots would have some slots hidden by other UI elements
- Fixed an issue that could cause Community Research portals not to return players to the correct galaxy after mission completion
- Ensured that the first entry in the Space Station Teleport list will take players in the incorrect galaxy back to their home galaxy
- Fixed an issue that could cause portals to close and not lead players back to the correct planet
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen
- Fixed an issue where the starship was unable to land after changing missions while facing a mission marker
- Fixed an issue where players with corrupt saves would be recovered but have no ship (please note - this involves instances where the ship was the corrupt data, and so ships have been restored to default)